Saturday, April 9, 2011

Where art thou, Sean Landers?




I found a nice series of Sean Landers work on this site: http://www.escapeintolife.com/artist-watch/sean-landers/.

There were several on the Andrea Rosen Gallery website, but now only three remain, which makes me sad. I'm not sure who is representing Landers right now, there isn't a ton of info on him and he no longer has a page on Saatchi Online. He has a website with a ton of images on it, but be advised, it does take several minutes to load. I almost thought he was pulling one over on curious fans. ;-)

If you like humorous art, it's worth checking him out. I've written about his work briefly on this blog before. I think he's among the most clever American artists I've encountered as of yet, I love his irreverence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I love to read about linguistics, behavioral economics, theory and philosophy. I listen to music some might call outdated, write satirical and high testosterone plays, consume too much caffeine and ruthlessly defend modern and contemporary art.